Monday, January 5, 2015

Nicki Minaj: Abortion I Had as a Teenager “Has Haunted Me All My Life”

An interesting story from www.lifenews.com about Nicki Manaj and her abortion. This follows this post about Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush. For  two very interesting books click HERE
I am leaving TWITTER SOON. Please continue to follow me here.




Nicki Minaj: Abortion I Had as a Teenager “Has Haunted Me All My Life”


by Steven Ertelt | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com


Earlier this month, pop singer Nicki Minaj became the subject of news reports when a song of hers hinted at having an abortion. Assuming she was referencing her aborted baby in the tune, the song says the baby is an “angel looking over” her brother.
Now, Minaj has discussed her abortion further and says the abortion she had as a teenager has “haunted” her during her entire life.
In 2008, Minaj admitted to feeling guilt about having had an abortion in the single “Autobiography.” She was around 15 at the time she ended her pregnancy. Here’s an update from Rolling Stone:
Minaj’s first love was an older guy from Queens she dated while attending the prestigious Manhattan performing-arts high school LaGuardia. When she discovered she was pregnant, “I thought I was going to die,” she admits.
“I was a teenager. It was the hardest thing I’d ever gone through.” She ended up having an abortion, a decision she says has “haunted me all my life,” though it was the right choice for her at the time. “It’d be contradictory if I said I wasn’t pro-choice. I wasn’t ready. I didn’t have anything to offer a child.”
nickiminaj2
She first rapped about the experience on a mixtape track called “Autobiography” she says she “didn’t expect anyone to hear.” Now the world is listening to every word she says very carefully: “Millions of people are gonna hear it. And you gotta watch everything you say — people find an issue with every fucking thing.”
The lyrics to “All Things Go” appear to indicate that Minaj either had an abortion or a miscarriage 16 years ago. Either way, the death of the baby had an impact on the singer as Minaj clearly recalls the child in the song’s lyrics and references her young brother:
“I want Caiah to go to college just to say we did it/My child with Aaron, would’ve have been sixteen any minute/So in some ways I feel like Caiah is the both of them/It’s like he’s Cai’s little angel looking over him.”
Like this pro-life news article? Please support LifeNews during our End of Year fundraising campaign with a donation!
The 31-year old also makes it clear that she was once engaged. Or at least that someone once asked for her hand in marriage.
“Ten years ago, that’s when you proposed/I look down, yes I suppose,” Nicki raps.
he was around 15 at the time she ended her pregnancy.


1 comment:

FAST LOAN OFFER whats-App +918929509036 said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.