Monday, June 29, 2015

Bristol Palin Strikes Back

An interesting story from www.breitbart.com about Bristol Palin. This follows this post about Death Panels. For two very interesting books click HERE.
Please follow me here.



Bristol Palin Strikes Back: ‘This Pregnancy Was Actually Planned’http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/28/bristol-palin-strikes-back-this-pregnancy-was-actually-planned/

In response to the chorus of critics who attacked her after she announced she was pregnant, Bristol Palin posted a follow up blog post titled “My Little Blessing,” affirming her strong pro-life beliefs and clarifying some of the misrepresentations being made about her.

Perhaps what is the most shocking is Palin’s statement that, despite what many assumed, this pregnancy was not unplanned.
Palin made headlines back in 2008 when she became pregnant as a teenager while her mother, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, was running for Vice President. When she announced this second pregnancy just a few short weeks after her wedding to U.S. Marine Dakota Meyer was canceled, many assumed that this was an unplanned pregnancy, a “mistake.”
However, wrote Palin, “before you continue to mock me, judge me, and talk about me,” there are several important things she wanted to people to “get straight.”
“None of us are perfect,” she continued, before explaining that the baby had been planned with her former fiance before the relationship ended:
I made a mistake, but it’s not the mistake all these giddy a$$holes have loved to assume.
This pregnancy was actually planned.
Everyone knows I wanted more kids, to have a bigger family. Believing I was heading that way, I got ahead of myself. Things didn’t go as planned, but life keeps going. Life moves on.
But I do not regret this baby. This baby is not a disappointment, and I cannot wait to be a mom times two. Tripp is going to make the best big brother!!
The liberal attacks on Palin after she shared her pregnancy news were vicious, including a Gawker post that took the reprehensible position that her announcement “makes a great argument for abortion.”
Palin replied directly to the “ghouls” at Gawker, that she “never even thought about aborting this child, NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCE…not happening.”
Regarding critics who called her a hypocrite for her work with the teen pregnancy prevention group The Candies Foundation, Palin wrote that she was not an “abstinence spokeswoman,” but worked for them when she was 18 and 19 years old, to help share her story of the impact being a teenage mother had had on her life.
Palin ends her post reasserting her pro-life beliefs:
I am pregnant. This is not the ideal situation, but life is important even if it’s not in the most absolute ideal circumstance. This is more confirmation on what I’ve always stood for. I’ve always been pro-life and I am standing for life now.
Deal with it.
Follow Sarah Rumpf on Twitter @rumpfshaker.

No comments: